Medior Technical Projectmanager
- Experience in R&D - Industrialisation
- Experience in the Automotive - , Aerospace -, Medical -, Food- , Pharma -, Life Sciences -, Semicon -, Hightech -, Defense industry
- Relevant education at University (of Applied Sciences) level
- 3-8 years of work experience
- Manages (sub)projects independently
- Communicative skills in Dutch and English
- End-to-end responsibility and able to prioritize
About the position
You are a driven and ambitious Technical Project Manager who independently manages (sub)projects by setting priorities and organizing people and resources efficiently. With your control of planning, budget and quality you help our clients move forward within the domain of R&D to Industrialization for both corporates and scale-up organizations. These projects can be of different nature and occur in various branches.
This is a job that requires professionalism, expertise and communication. At GHYSELS we therefore work from the following core values:
To make the best possible match, GHYSELS makes an extensive inventory of both project (organization) and candidate in advance. We match candidate with projects based on context experience, competences and ambitions. We also guide you during your first six months with pragmatic coaching by a seasoned Project Manager.
Type of Projects Medior Project Manager
• Projects with (technological) complexity and several stakeholders
• Budget size: < EUR 1,500,000
• Project team up to 10 employees
• Max. 2 year lead time
• Impact on clients’ product portfolio
We will guide you during the first six months with coaching by a highly experienced project manager. This projectmanager already has experience with the transaction you encounter in your work and often gives you tools to deal with it based on knowledge and often experience. Business cases can be discussed and the approach can be considered.
Contract form and salary range
Contract form: Fixed, secondment, freelance
Salary range: 55.000 - 70.000